Friday, August 1, 2008

Put up or Shut up Micheal Psycho

So it all started innocent enough and I was reading my friends blog when I got to the bottom of one certain topic I saw ,
"Shit! There's plenty of time until the next election in 2010! Time to file some papers! Secretary of State's office, here I come! If this is what amounts to the decisions required of the governor of California, I'm running! I know that I can do much better than this shit, and I don't even want the job! But what the fuck, if Schwarzenegger's proven anything over the past few years, it's that anyone can keep the seat warm at the Capitol! So let's roll! Posters! T-Shirts! Soft money Pay Pal donations! Stat! "
So I clicked the link and saw that it would not be impossible for him to actually run for office. So my sick mind started to work and the black sludge covered gears started to grind as the toxic mix of diesel and electric smoke poured from my ears. I thought what the hell I want to help get my friend elected to office.
"Below is the actual email I sent him, let hope this is one of those historic moments and not just more shit on the net.
"Lets do it, I will help anyway I can. They can do allot worse. We can have a fundraiser for the $3500 and get bands and celebs to back you. You are always bitching about whats wrong now its time to put up or shut up. And even if you don't make it very far thing of all the chaos and disruption we could cause while getting you there, and just think if for some fucked up twist of fate you did make it.....god help anyone who is not on your side.
Gov. Micheal Psycho. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great. Thanks for helping to get the ball rolling:

However, you need to use the authorized campaign poster:

All you crazy kids who want to support my efforts for real, go to

http://michaelpsycho.blogspot.com/2008/07/so-arnie-lets-ignore-your-own-states.html

and scroll down to the official campaign poster at the bottom. Right click on "Save As..."

More importantly, read about how Arnie is breaking the law on shorting California state employees, which is the point of the post. But hey, if it results in me moving my work address about 15 blocks up the street, now THAT would be tits! On top of that, Light Rail runs right between the Capitol and my crib! COOL!